Alas, I finally made it early enough that they still had some. Here is what they look like. I can only describe it as the Norman Love of doughnuts :) We enjoyed a lovely brunch, and now have half of them in the freezer for another day!
Memories shared with our family and friends of a new adventure - and for us to look back on as well!
Friday, May 16, 2014
Glazed and Infused
A few weekends ago Drew just wanted to sleep in, so I decided to go out for an adventure! I love quiet Sundays...so much different than being out early in the morning during the week...and a rarity for me on the weekends. After waiting for the bus that never came...I taxied over to Glazed and Infused, a donut shop I've been wanting to try for months. I'm not a big donut person, I love dessert - so sweets are usually an after meal rather than a meal food in our family.
Alas, I finally made it early enough that they still had some. Here is what they look like. I can only describe it as the Norman Love of doughnuts :) We enjoyed a lovely brunch, and now have half of them in the freezer for another day!
Alas, I finally made it early enough that they still had some. Here is what they look like. I can only describe it as the Norman Love of doughnuts :) We enjoyed a lovely brunch, and now have half of them in the freezer for another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment